Terms of service
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ORDERING FROM THIS SITE.
Conditions Of Use
1. Each customer must: i). be 18 years of age or over; ii). pay any taxes due on Winnings; iii). not be a person or from a country on the Excluded Lists; iv). Acknowledge that instructions to purchase or the apparent purchase of tickets after the submission deadline and/or after the start of a specific draw or a draw that has actually occurred will not be valid, irrespective of any automatic confirmation that may be generated or irrespective of a wrong deadline displayed on the Operator’s Website; v). Acknowledge that the jackpot values displayed for lotteries offered on the Website are approximate estimates of what the jackpot will be using certain assumptions, such as the current or future jackpot being won or rolled over. The value is an estimate and is not legally binding and the Operator and its service providers are not liable for any inaccuracies between the estimated jackpot and the actual jackpot.
2. If you purchase from this site (the 'Site' or the 'website') you are agreeing to abide by all of the provisions set forth in this Agreement between You (the 'Subscriber', the ‘User’) and BuyLottoOnline (“BuyLottoOnline”' or 'we').
3. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not purchase from this site.
4. BuyLottoOnline may change, add or remove portions of this Agreement at any time. If it does so, such changes will become effective immediately and will be posted on this site.
5. We may discontinue, change, or suspend any aspect of the site at any time. We may change, discontinue, or suspend the availability of any database, content, feature, or product of the Site. We may impose limits on features, including services, use, or restrict your access to parts or the entire Site without notice or liability.
Description of service – Lottery Messenger Service
6. You are subscribing to a lottery messenger service that will buy lottery tickets on your behalf. A subscription is defined by the lines and draws you select when making a purchase. Once you subscribe we will buy all your chosen lottery tickets for each draw you have selected for the duration of your subscription. We will store your ticket and notify you when you win a prize.
7. We are not affiliated, directly or indirectly, with any lottery commission or operator anywhere in the world. We are not 'selling' you a lottery ticket, nor are we participating in the earnings of any winnings or any commissions from an Underlying Lottery for rendering this service.
8. An email will be sent to you before every draw for each lottery you are subscribed to. This email will contain the numbers you are participating with and the draw date.
9. An email will be sent to you after the draw to inform you of the lottery results and the status of your subscription. We will also attempt to notify you of any winnings you may be entitled to.
10. You will be able to view the status of your subscription, your order details and other information about your account on a password protected section of the website.
11. WINNINGS: BuyLottoOnline will make every effort to detect when you are a winner and assist you in collecting any winnings from the lottery draws you entered.but it is your ultimate responsibility to notify BuyLottoOnline when you have won a prize. The following describes BuyLottoOnline’s normal procedures for handling your winnings: 1. For smaller prizes we make the payment directly from our own funds and will be, automatically credited to your account. 2. For larger prizes, we will arrange for the delivery of the physical lottery ticket to you. It is your responsibility to contact the lottery operator with the winning ticket and claim your prize. 3. You are responsible for any and all third party costs associated with collecting your winnings and / or transferring any monies to you 4. You are responsible for reporting your income and the payment of any taxes due to the appropriate federal and local authorities in the country you reside.
1. LEGALITY: These terms and conditions are valid only where legal. You are solely responsible for ensuring that it is legally permissible for you to use this service in your local jurisdiction.
2. ELIGIBILITY: All subscribers must be at least 18 years of age.
3. OWNERSHIP: You, the subscriber, are the sole owner of the lottery participation and any winnings arising.
4. TRANSFER: Your subscription is non-transferable and non-assignable.
5. TAXES: You, the subscriber, are solely and wholly responsible for payment of all taxes associated with income received as the result of your lottery winnings.
6. REFUND POLICY: By purchasing a subscription you authorize the imposition of charges to your credit card for all subscription fees as well as for any further goods and/or services at, through and/or from or pertaining to the Site. You may cancel your subscription at any time. We will refund you the unused portion of any cancelled subscription or purchase if you request so.
7. TERM OF AGREEMENT: This Agreement will be effective on the first date on which you make a purchase and will continue until either the date on which BuyLottoOnline receives written notice from you, the subscriber to terminate your subscription or the date of the last draw for which a lottery subscription is active.
- I. All winnings will be handled as described in the section ‘Description of Service’ above. BuyLottoOnline will make every attempt to detect when you are a winner and all winnings will be credited to your Customer account.
- II. BuyLottoOnline will attempt to inform you of any prizes you may win. However, it is ultimately your responsibility to notify BuyLottoOnline of any winnings within the prize claim time limits set by each individual lottery.
9. Withdrawal Policy: If possible, withdrawal requests will be automatically paid to the payment method(s) by which you submitted your original payment(s) into your account, up to the total amount of your payments. In cases where it is not possible to fulfill your request in this way, we will complete your withdrawal through an alternative payment method. All approved requests will be processed after 72 from the date your request was submitted. During this period you may cancel your withdrawal at any time to fund your account again by contacting one of our customer services representatives on email@example.com.
10. ERRONEOUS INFORMATION: BuyLottoOnline will record the winning numbers for all individual Official lottery drawings. In the unlikely event that wrong information is sent to you as a subscriber, you shall not be entitled to any claim based on the receipt of such erroneous information. You the subscriber must immediately notify BuyLottoOnline upon receipt of erroneous information. As THE SUBSCRIBER YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY CLAIM AGAINST BuyLottoOnline FOR THE RECEIPT OF ERRONEOUS INFORMATION..
11. FORCE MAJEURE: BuyLottoOnline shall not be liable for failure or delay in performing an obligation under this Agreement, including but not limited to purchasing lottery tickets or collecting winnings, if it is prevented from doing so by causes beyond its control such as natural catastrophes, extreme weather and other acts of God, the actions of any lottery commission or organization, federal, state and local governments, computer viruses, war, transportation stoppages or slowdowns, stoppage or slowdown of the Internet or other networks, or for any reason beyond the control of BuyLottoOnline and its agents or employees.
12. SCOPE OF THE AGREEMENT: These existing Terms and Conditions, together with any future updates or amendments, constitute the entire and whole agreement between the Site and anyone registered to the Site or participating in one of the activities proposed by the Site or using this Site, including the information published thereon, for whatever purpose. Any presentation, promise, undertaking or consent, whether verbal or in writing, which does not comply with the Terms and Conditions will not be valid.
13 THE CATEGORIES: The Site sorts the official lottery draws in which one can participate via it into two categories. The Greatest Category and the Cleverest Category. The said sorting is made for your convenience, and only constitutes an assisting tool. It does not give an opinion or provide advice on which draw to participate in, or what is the participation feasibility, at each of the official lottery draws that appear at the Site. The Greatest Category sorts the official lottery draws according to the minimum amount of the first prize that is declared at a certain draw by the official operator of that draw i.e. - on a certain date, the draw with the highest Jackpot will be in the first place and will be defined as the Greatest. The Cleverest Category sorts the official lottery draws according to a cost benefit ratio, i.e. - the Jackpot's height divided to the chance of winning a Jackpot multiplied with the price of each guess at the draw. The draw with the highest ratio will be in the first place at this category and will be defined the Cleverest for that date.
14 INACTIVE ACCOUNT: If more than twelve months has passed since your last activity (such as logging into the Account or purchasing a ticket), the Company shall be entitled to suspend your Account. Prior to suspension, the Company will make reasonable efforts to contact you via the email listed in your Account. If you do not take any action on your account or contact us within seven days after such notification, the remaining balance may be removed. Those funds may be donated to Charity.
15. COMMUNICATION: By purchasing a subscription, you hereby authorize us to telephone, email or SMS you regarding your account and/or send you marketing messages by email or SMS.
1. BuyLottoOnline reserves the right:
- to set off against a Subscriber's Winnings the amount of any unpaid orders owed by that Customer;
- To terminate, vary or suspend any product offered on the Website, immediately and without prior notice, for any other reason at BuyLottoOnline sole discretion;
- to pay Winnings partly or fully in installments at BuyLottoOnline sole discretion and
- to require that a Customer provides identification documents in order to enable BuyLottoOnline to satisfy itself as to the validity of Subscriber Account details and the Subscriber's entitlement to the Winnings in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. BuyLottoOnline may withhold payment of Winnings until any such matter has been solved to BuyLottoOnline reasonable satisfaction.
Disclaimers and limitation of liability
THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. BuyLottoOnline DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE. BuyLottoOnline DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. YOU (AND NOT BuyLottoOnline) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR AND CORRECTION. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, SHALL BuyLottoOnline BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF BuyLottoOnline OR ITS REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL BuyLottoOnline BARE LIABILITY TO YOU FROM ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE) THAT EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO BuyLottoOnline DURING YOUR LAST SUBSCRIPTION FOR PRODUCTS PURCHASED ON THIS SITE. PARTICULARLY, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, SHALL BuyLottoOnline BE LIABLE FOR THE PAYMENT OF A LOTTERY'S JACKPOT. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OR THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
1. The Terms and Conditions and other Rules are originally in English. In case of translation the English version will prevail.
2. Definition of "Excluded Lists" - any person citizen of or resident in a country currently listed by the FATF as posing a risk to the international financial system, in April 2017 published at http://www.fatf-gafi.org/publications/high-riskandnon-cooperativejurisdictions/documents/fatf-compliance-february-2017.html; any person listed on the financial sanctions list of HMRC, in April 2017 published at http://hmt-sanctions.s3.amazonaws.com/sanctionsconlist.htm;.
3. Definition of "FATF" - Financial Action Task Force